RUNWAY BANDITS LLP is a company registered in Singapore under registration number T10LL0972L. If you've queries relating to the TOS, please email us at email@example.com.
We may modify the TOS from time to time without prior notice. You should check back regularly to review the updated TOS.
- Our working hours are from Mondays to Fridays, excluding weekends and public holidays (unless otherwise stated).
- For all enquiries, kindly fill up and submit the Contact Us form and we'll get back to you within 1 - 2 working days.
2. TERMS OF SALE
- By placing an order with From There On, you're offering to purchase a product. All information provided to us should be true and accurate, and in doing so, you're the authorized user of the payment method provided.
- From There On reserves the right to cancel any orders without prior notice if the product(s) in question is out of stock.
- All orders placed on the website cannot be modified or cancelled.
- There will be strictly no cash refunds.
- We also reserve the right to limit the number of items ordered, and to refuse service to you without prior notification.
- In the event that a part of your purchases is unavailable and removed from your order irregardless of any reasons, a cash refund is strictly not allowed for the remaining items that are available.
- To place an order with From There On, kindly select the correct product(s) in the correct colours / sizes before completing the checkout process.
- You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all orders. In the event that an incorrect product / colour / size is ordered, From There On shall not be held liable to amend / cancel / combine any confirmed orders.
- Kindly ensure that the shipping address provided at checkout is valid and correct. From There on shall not be responsible for failed deliveries caused by the provision of incorrect / incomplete addresses.
- All orders will be dispatched from our warehouse within 3 working days from the order date (unless otherwise stated).
- In cases where the backorders are delayed due to unforeseen circumstances, cancellation of orders will not be allowed.
- Backorders and in-stocks are dispatched in two separate shipments. Combining of orders are strictly prohibited.
- For backorder updates, please refer to the respective product pages for more information.
- Depending on the country you’re based in, prices displayed on our website are quoted in Singapore Dollars (SGD), United States Dollars (USD), Australian Dollars (AUD), New Taiwan Dollar (NT), Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), British Pound (GBP), Euro (EUR).
- In the event that an item lists an incorrect price, From There On reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order is being or had been processed.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
In the case that a refund is required, it'll be processed via your original mode of payment using the selected payment gateways: PayPal or Red Dot Payment.
7. LOCAL DELIVERY
- All local orders are handled and delivered by Ninja Van. Delivery will take place on Mondays to Saturdays between 9am to 10pm. We do not offer time slot delivery.
Local delivery fees are charged on a flat-rate basis. In the event that a part of your purchases is unavailable and removed from your order irregardless of any reasons, the shipping charges will not be reimbursed and any one-time promotional codes utilised will not be applicable to your next order.
- Delivery fees are charged separately for in-stocks and backorders.
- In the event that your package is returned to our warehouse due to multiple failed delivery attempts or incorrect / incomplete / invalid shipping address, relevant shipping charges (Standard Courier Shipping SGD$2.50 or Express Courier Shipping SGD$4.00) will be requested to facilitate the re-shipment of your package.
*Please bear in mind that returned packages that are unclaimed or uncollected within 10 working days from the date of the notification email will be forfeited without prior notice and no refunds will be made.
8. INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- The estimated delivery period stated on the International Help page is just an estimate. In the case that the actual delivery period exceeds the estimation stated, From There On shall not be held liable for any monetary / physical / emotional damages caused by the delivery delay.
- Any custom, taxes or import duties imposed are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. As we've no control over such situations, the payments of these charges and taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed by From There On.
- It's your responsibility to bear all applicable custom charges and cost of return shipping back to From There On including shipments that are refused by you at delivery.
- In the event that your package is returned to From There On due to an incorrect / invalid address or if the package is unclaimed at your local postal office, you'll bear full responsibility for the shipping charges necessary for a re-shipment. In such cases, a return or refund is strictly prohibited.
*Please bear in mind that returned packages that are unclaimed or uncollected within 20 working days from the date of the notification email will be forfeited without prior notice and no refunds will be made.
- We accept returns for Store Credits in accordance with the terms stated on the Return Policy.
- Returns received after the stipulated timeframe (10 working days for local and 20 working days for international from date of receipt) will be duly rejected.
- Relevant shipping charges will be requested for rejects returns that failed to comply with our terms.
- Rejected returns that are not claimed within 10 working days from the date of the notification email will be forfeited without prior notice. In such cases, From There On shall not be responsible for any unclaimed rejected packages after the stipulated timeframe; no refunds will be made.
- We do not provide cash refunds for returns.
- We do not offer size exchanges.
- Merchandise is the customer’s responsibility until the package reaches our warehouse. Please ensure that the package is returned via a traceable mode of shipping.
- From There On will not allow any returns should you purchase our merchandise from a third party.
10. DEFECTIVE / INCORRECT MERCHANDISE
- We'd like to extend our sincere apologies for any defective or incorrect merchandise sent.
- In such cases, please drop us an email with a clear snapshot of the defect or incorrect item at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 working days of receipt. Emails received after the period will be deemed invalid. More information will be disclosed by our Customer Service team.
- No exchanges or refunds will be made if the defective (stains, manufacturing faults) or incorrect merchandise received is not in its original condition (unwashed, unworn, with tags attached and in a brand new and saleable condition). You're deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the condition of the merchandise once the tags attached have been removed. From There On reserves the right to reject any exchange / refund requests.
11. DISCOUNT / PROMOTIONAL CODES
- If you wish to utilise a discount code on your order, please ensure to enter and apply the code before completing the checkout process.
- No refunds will be made for cases where you've failed to enter the discount code after the order has been confirmed.
- Orders placed using discount codes are strictly not applicable for any exchanges and returns. Rejected returns are subjected to relevant shipping charges to facilitate re-shipment of the merchandise.
- Expiry dates of discount codes are strictly non-extendable.
12. PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS/QUALITY
- All measurements provided on our website are taken as accurately as possible.
- Despite our efforts, discrepancies may still be present due to the nature of the mass-manufacturing process. Such instances are also not within our control, and we cannot be held responsible.
- Measurements stated may vary between the range of 0.5" - 0.75". In these cases, the merchandise will not be considered defective, thus, exchange requests will be duly denied.
13. PRODUCT IMAGES
- When editing images for display on our website, we always strive to display the colours as accurately as possible.
- However, as the actual colours you see depend on the resolution of your monitor screen, the colours of the products visualized on the website could appear to be slightly different from the original.
- Such situations are out of our control and we cannot be held responsible for purchases made with the wrong perception of colours.
14. SALE PRODUCTS
- Sale products purchased from the sale page (http://www.fromthereon.com/collection/sale) are strictly non-exchangeable, non-returnable and non-refundable.
15. RETAIL STORE PURCHASES
- For orders made in-store at Plaza Singapura, #B1-31, you'll be able to make a one-time exchange (per receipt) within 7 days of purchase with the date of purchase being day 1. The last day for exchange is stated on the receipt.
Please note that should you wish to exchange to an:
a. Item of a lower value: the balance will not be refunded or reimbursed in any form. However, you're able to top-up to purchase another item which will not be eligible for a further exchange.
b. Item of a higher value: a top-up will be necessary
- Item(s) must be accompanied with the original receipt.
- Item(s) must be returned in original condition (unwashed, unworn, with tags uncut and attached and in a brand new and saleable condition).
- Exchanges can only be made for other available items in-store at the time of the exchange. We're not able to accept requests to send down item(s) specifically for an exchange.
- All sales are final. There will be strictly no refunds for store purchases.
- Regular-priced items purchased using membership discounts and reward points are eligible for exchanges.
- Sale items, accessories and lifestyle products are strictly non-exchangeable, non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Kindly refer to our our Retail Store Exchange Policy for more information.
- Entry into any contests or giveaways held by From There On is deemed acceptance of the T&Cs set out on the website.
- From There On reserves the right, at any time in its sole discretion, to substitute, withdraw, or amend any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- From There On reserves the right to cancel or amend all contests held or these T&Cs at any time without prior notice.
17. GARMENT CARE
- From There On shall not be held responsible for products with special notes listed under the respective Product Descriptions. Notes ("*Note:) will include but not limited to specific washing instructions or pre-alert on shrinkage possibilities. In the case where you choose to proceed with the purchase, you're deemed to have agreed to the notes / conditions.
- If you are unsure of the garment care for a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
a. Advisable to hand wash your garments inside-out in cold water to maintain product quality.
b. Separate your washloads into whites, darks and colours to avoid colour transfers.
c. Always hand wash garments that are white with coloured panels separately for the first wash.
d. Do not soak.
a. Steam ironing is preferred for all garments.
- All jewellery under Hunt by RWB are made of metal alloys and not suitable for sensitive ears.
- From There On shall not be held responsible for any skin allergies arising from the wear of the jewellery purchased.
19. DIGITAL GIFT CARDS
- Digital gift cards purchased online can only be utilized on www.fromthereon.com and cannot be used in store.
- The expiry date will be 1 year from the date of purchase and do not have to be used on a single order. Any unused balance will remain in your digital gift card and can be used on your next order (before the expiry date).
20. RUNWAY BANDITS
- Existing products launched before 16th July 2021 may come with 'Runway Bandits' size label and hangtags instead of 'From There On'. This will not be considered a defect.
Security is very important to us at From There On, and we’re committed to ensuring your privacy by respecting the confidentiality of the personal information that you may provide us through the website. We generally receive information directly from you when you place an order with us – such information includes your name, address, email address, contact number and credit card details. Please be assured that such data will be used solely to facilitate site management and the execution of orders.
We'll not disclose any information regarding our customers to any third parties apart from where it is part of providing a service to you – this includes arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks for the purpose of customer research, or when you've given us your permission to do so.
If you prefer not to receive marketing emails from fromthereon.com, please let us know by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link within any marketing email you receive from us.