from there on
68 Orchard Road
Plaza Singapura #B1-31
Open daily: 11AM - 9:30PM
RETAIL STORE ORDERS
What is the retail store's Exchange Policy?
- For orders made in-store at Plaza Singapura, #B1-31, you'll be able to make a one-time exchange (per receipt) within 7 days of purchase with the date of purchase being day 1. The last day for exchange is stated on the receipt.
Please note that should you wish to exchange to an:
a. Item of a lower value: the balance will not be refunded or reimbursed in any form. However, you're able to top-up to purchase another item which will not be eligible for a further exchange.
b. Item of a higher value: a top-up will be necessary
- Item(s) must be accompanied with the original receipt.
- Item(s) must be returned in original condition (unwashed, unworn, with tags uncut and attached and in a brand new and saleable condition).
- Exchanges can only be made for other available items in-store at the time of the exchange. We're not able to accept requests to send down item(s) specifically for an exchange.
- All sales are final. There will be strictly no refunds for store purchases.
- Regular-priced items purchased using membership discounts and reward points are eligible for exchanges.
- Sale items, accessories and lifestyle products are strictly non-exchangeable, non-returnable and non-refundable.
Can I return my store purchases for Store Credits?
- Store purchases cannot be returned for Store Credits. However, you may wish to exchange to other available items in-store within 7 days of purchase. Do note that all items in a single receipt can only be exchanged once so be sure to try them on before checking out!
- Kindly refer to our Retail Store Exchange Policy above.
How can I check if the item is currently available in-store?
- Simply select the 'Store Availability' button on the respective product pages to check on product availability.
Can I use my Store Credits in-store?
- Store Credits can only be utilized on online purchases at the moment. However, not to worry, our Store Credits have no expiry date so you can always wait till you see something you like before using them!
When do new arrivals launch in-store?
- New arrivals drop in-store every Friday before launching online on the following Tuesday at 9pm (GMT+8).
Can I request for an item to be sent down to the retail store if it's available online but sold out in store?
- Stock transfer requests are not available at this time. Kindly place an online order on our website if you're keen to make a purchase.